- Master’s degree in relevant discipline of science or Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Sound understanding of different aspects of environment and ecological issues.
- Knowledge and hands on experience on data analysis tools.
- Knowledge on monitoring and measurement techniques and efficiency of pollution control device/s.
- Proven research, good Communication and writing skill.
- Knowledge on working of dispersal model related to air, water pollution will be added advantage.
- Knowledge and research experience in mapping tools like ARC GIS/Q-GIS would be a plus.
Responsibilities Include Research:
- Collect primary and secondary data and carry out analysis.
- Preparation of documents for dissemination.
- Ability to create visualization based on data on different air-pollution events.
- Develop city/region/state/country-level emission inventory.
- Assist the team in working on multi-disciplinary projects, proposal writing, report writing and project development.
- Conduct field surveys (questionnaire designing, coordinating with field staffs)
Minimum 3-4 years research experience in relevant subject
How to Apply?
Application will be considered on rolling basis, therefore interested candidates are requested to apply at the earliest. Candidates are invited to send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application: Environmental Research”.